-1 box Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix + its listed ingredients
-8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
– ¼ cup sugar
-1 large egg
-½ teaspoon vanilla extract
-2 mixing bowls – 1 for the brownie mix and 1 for the cheesecake swirl
-1 brownie or casserole dish for the bake
- Mix the Duncan Hines fudge brownie mix and ingredients it requires in your mixing bowl.
- Pour your mix into the baking dish of your choice.
- In your other mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Dole out dollops of the cream cheese and create swirly patterns you love!
- Bake as directed on the fudge brownie mix box.
- Enjoy at your Duncan Hines Days event with family and friends.
Follow along with Brie the Pie Queen on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. Get her baked goods shipped directly to you and keep up with news/events on the Boyce General Store website: burgerandpies.com.
Watch the Pie Queen’s Pantry every Tuesday for recipes and baking tips on WNKY News 40, or find them all on the TV station’s website.